Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sometimes it's heaven sent

1, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Dinner at Thainamic for Wendy's Birthday, 6. Late night snack, 7. My homemade Green Tea cheesecake, 8. Dinner (Bun Rieu), 9. New sunnies from Dotti, 10. My VAPD
I found my folder everyone! Big big thanks to the girls at Liverpool Bardot for hanging onto my folder until I came back! They were so sweet as well! Sydney weather has taken a sudden turn for the worst, just as my assessments have begun! I will be (I assume) in a state of stress in the next couple of weeks, I don't really mind having a bit of pressure it's just my habit of turning to food for relief that has me worried :( Furthermore I've been feeling a bit lost with the sudden leave of two of my favourite teachers, hopefully they're both doing well and will be back soon. Oh and it's my little sister's birthday today! So Happy Birthday Sarah!

1 comment: