Saturday, November 5, 2011

Start at zero got nothing to lose

1. Caramel Latte, 2. Oysters, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7. Transplanting stem cutting in Agriculture, 9, 10 & 11. Party for Tyrone's 1st Birthday
It has been an unbelievably short week, for me anyway, I was away from school on Monday and there was a strike on Wednesday resulting in only a 3 day week (not complaining). Ended the week with a long overdue get together with the cousins to celebrate a little man's 1st birthday! Didn't get to take a picture with him because he was aware of 'stranger danger' and would start crying when we came near. So instead we played with a smaller baby! I'm not going to lie, I love a baby's miniature hand and feet, way too adorable! In other news, I have a newly designed piece to show you guys, probably update in few hours, it's perfect for the warming weather. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment