Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bring me flowers and talk for hours












1. David Jones display, 2 & 3. 2011 Mock Trial Final, 4. Cake Pop made by Nat, 5, 6 &7. OOTD, 8,9, 10 & 11. Lingerie gifted from Nat
Finally had time to catch up with my old work mate Nat today! She actually had a little tea gathering and we tried nearly all 40 of her tea samples! Was brilliant! She just got back from Vietnam and bought me this gorgeous lingerie set, there's matching bottoms but that wasn't very internet appropriate! Earlier on this week I was lucky enough to be able to watch the 2011 Mock Trial finals, our Mock trial team did so amazing! Made me so proud to be friends with them! Assessments are finished for this term and the next week of school is going to be jam packed with filming for the Swimming carnival promo video! Can't wait!

2 comments: