Saturday, January 14, 2012

Because we're scared to see each other with somebody else












1. First ever taste of Ben & Jerry's, 2.Waking up to Oreo, 3. DIY Cape Cardigan, 4. Mum's Hu Tieu, 5. & 6. DIY Tiny ribbon roses, 7. & 8. DIY Glitter nails 9. Glitter nail supplies
Back to my 'random collection of photos' coupled with 'slightly lame, kinda boring, no one really cares' overview of what's been going on lately. Three of my very close friends; Kabhi, Andy & Shadman, had a joint birthday celebration yesterday night. Had a ride off Nicholas there before dancing the night away and crashing back at Nicholas's for a little chill out sesh with Danica H before being picked up by mumma! So there is about 2 weeks of holidays left, have so much work to get started in (which I know I really should have done ages ago) but you know what, too late for regrets. However I have begun reading Snow Falling on Cedars and I actually really like it, I've heard people complaining about how slow it is and how nothing happens but obviously they haven't read Waiting for Godot. Till next time!

8 comments:

  1. Your Mum's hu tieu looks legit!!! I'm drooling now. My Dad's hu tieu always looks boring :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! xx

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from LOVE if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, ice cream looks pretty sexy. I've heard of the brand being raved about all over the internet. And those are some awesome super glittery nails~ Especially in red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your blog!
    Would you mind following each other on bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey beautiful! Off course! My pleasure :)

      Delete
  6. that food looks divine + your nails look delightful... these photos are all lovely

    xxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete