Saturday, January 21, 2012

I give you an inch and you take a mile

1. Chicken feet, 2. Tripe, 3. New Year Cakes (not sure of actual name), 4. Danica's bird Violet, 5. Danica, Carmen, myself and Kyleen in front of 'The Fruit Bowl', 6,7,8 &9. Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens, 10. Cliff overlook, 11. Kyleen's Bird ring
Pictures from the last week. Had brunch with the family at yumcha to start the week off. I have a love/hate relationship with yumcha to be honest, I don't really like it but once I'm sitting at the table it's a bit hard to resist. Later on in the week my unbelievably talented class mate Danica took Carmen, Kyleen and myself all the way to the Blue Mountains to take pictures. Check out the results here. It was such a fun but rewarding day and I met her bird Violet! He's so gorgeous I couldn't stop staring! On other news it's Chinese New Years in two days so HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the bowl with giant fruits look amazingly! :D
    If you find a while, take a look also at my outfits: http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
    The newest one is inspired by... Pink Panther! ;)
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC.
    I'll be happy to follow you back. :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete