Sunday, January 1, 2012

Leave all your love and your longing behind

Cotton on Body; corset, DIY; skirt, ALDO; heels
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Hoping everyone had a memorable if not comfortable (directed at fellow NYE home dwellers like me) New Year! As mentioned before I'm going through peeling stage hence one of many reasons why I opted to stay home for NYE (besides the fact that I'm forever alone). But hypothetically if I went, this would have been my outfit. You can see how red my legs still are and thankfully with this camera quality you aren't able to see the peeling skin...and bad bikini tan :S Anyway, as the New Year starts, so does my final year of High School. No time for reminiscing though, gotta get my head down and get going! Need to smash the HSC!

4 comments:

  1. liking the structure of your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous party dress! These are cute photos, too! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable look.. Loving your dress so much!
    Fabulous!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete