Sunday, January 8, 2012

Little waves our bodies break


 DIY ; Cape Cardigan, Cotton On Body; Corset, Unbranded; Suede pants, Diva; Birdcage necklace (gifted by Melanie)
The photos probably aren't doing these pants justice but damn they are so amazing. They have suede-ish feel to them and are an amazing deep rusty colour, and the pricetag? I bet none of you will ever guess the price. Picked them up when I went to the markets with mum yesterday, pretty much an impulse 'I haven't gotten anything, must buy something' buy. In other news my skin is finally finishing it's whole peeling process, just a few more days now I predict! All these outfit posts are probably boring people, sorry guys!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! We love your style.. Fabulous!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I'm such a huge fan of you beautiful girls!

      Delete