Sunday, February 12, 2012

I know darling I could be so good to you


 Courtesy of The Old Scholar; Amore & Sorvete White Primrose Bikini, Dotti; Sunnies, Seashell necklace (Gifted by Mariel)
What you see here, is a gorgeous white bikini sent to me from the lovely people from The Old Scholar! They are a new online store based in Adelaide and honestly have the most amazing hand picked items, be sure to check them out here. Onto this bikini, from the first moment I put it on I knew we were meant to be. It's got gorgeous frills along the neckline and on the waist and is super flattering (even for a...flat girl like me) But the thing I love most about this? It is so comfortable. I always have a lingering fear when wearing a bikini that parts will unravel and bits will be flashed to the unsuspecting public (other girls should know what I mean) But this baby? Imagine, support and safety of a sports bra with the sexiness of a bikini. Yeah, you know it! Thank you so much to the team at The Old Scholar, definitely taking this baby with me to finals night!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I like the design, and cool goodies! Did you get these for free?
    Ah how I miss Final nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice bikini dear.... running a giveaway on ma blog chk out http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/2012/02/house-of-antoinette-1950-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design of that bikini is absolutely fabulous!!!!! It looks amazing on you!!

    duexx.blogspot.com

    Ancille xx

    ReplyDelete