Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm outta my mind for you

1.OOTD: Vintage Leotard, 2.Gold glitter, 3.Ribbon roses, wild flowers, feather, 4.Bedroom, 5. Black shorts: Courtesy of Shelley & Singlet: T-bar 6.Mum's vintage watch & 7.Soft boiled egg
I know I know, bad blogger rah rah rah. But I haven't had the time to take regular pictures let alone go out. School is really taking a huge toll on me, what with half yearlies and assessments coming up, I barely have the time to relax! Ok that's a lie, I haven't been working as hard as I had hoped to but I will (really, I will). In the meantime these mundane photos will have to suffice. If anyone else is wondering, I only like to eat soft boiled eggs, not hard boiled. Just saying. On another note, if there are any Kardashian/accessory fans out there, The Old Scholar are having a sale at the moment of the Kardashion accessory line Belle Noel. Do check it out! I'm super impressed by the range (who knew the Kardashians did more than look good all time?) Until next time!

Ps. Last week in the middle of the night my phone started ringing but when I tried to pick up it just went to missed calls. This then happened 6 more times, one after another. No matter how hard I pressed on the button it wouldn't let me pick up. Could someone explain to me if there is something wrong with my phone or.....?

4 comments:

  1. These photos are so beautiful! And you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love all the photos! So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out if you’d like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of your bedroom and the double exposure on the first image, it's beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete