Thursday, May 3, 2012

That when I can't You always can


1. Sugar cane juice, 2. David Minh Tam Nguyen's figurines, 3 &4. Zumbarons from brother, 5. Bruises and scrapes from basketball, 6. Velvet Bow by China Glaze nail polish, 7.Bed, 8. DIY Ursaring suit/onesie, 9.&10. Mango shaved ice + Jackfruit with Mitchell, 11. Surprise message from brother
This post is boring, I know I know. But nothing much has been happening (because really I'm a boring person) and even when things happened I didn't have a camera to snap away! So forgive me! I finished up the holiday going to a Pokemon themed party and an 18th party but yeah, that's about it. School is well back now, half yearly results have come out and I just don't want to talk about them. On another note my Body of Work for Art is really testing me, praying I get it done by the time it's due but it will definitely be a challenge. The DIY Ursaring onesie in the last picture is basically what I'm going to be living in during winter, probably going to make more when I have the time, it's super warm and comfortable! Went for a shaved ice date with Mitchell after school yesterday (hehe) and you don't understand, this is not any shaved ice! It's like icecream shaved into thin melt on your tongue flakes! Oh and LOOK WHAT MY BROTHER LEFT ON MY LAPTOP! Yeah, I admit that's pretty sweet of him! I've been thinking about starting a new blog somewhere, but keeping it completely private. It's just that there's been a lot going on and I just need an outlet, but idk, sorry disregard this. Promise next blog will be much more interesting!

5 comments:

  1. Marvel figures! How cute is Spiderman. My friend is actually doing an apprenticeship through Adriano Zumbo so I've had the real pleasure to try some awesome flavours - have you tried hamburger? It's surprisingly like a hamburger! Oh no, hope your bruises heal soon. I used fall on my elbows when I played basketball so they're quite rough. I love how rich your nail polish colour is! Aww, that's a sweet message post-it :) Pokemon themed party?! Woah, cool, what did you dress up as! I literally poured blood, sweat and tears into my Body of Art, I feel your pain :(( Hang in there, it'll all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love macaroons ! theyr so good haha

    Pokemon themed party ? omg haha i'd love to see a footage of that :)
    http://thegirloftheunknown.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos!


    p.s. I'm having a jewelry giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little figurines are so adorable!! I love the spiderman and Iron man one!!

    xoxo
    Liz

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete