Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Here I lay in awe and wonder

Photographer: Danica P
Models: Kyleen, Carmen & I
Crew: Annie & Mariel

So I made a mental note to mention this but totally forgot! As a body of work, my ultra bad ass classmate Danica is going to be doing a series of photos themed around the Three Graces and Carmen, Kyleen and myself have been picked to be her subjects (because you know, natural beauty and all LOL JOKES, pretty sure she just has no one else :P ) But these are just some practice shots. I was literally sitting in a warm classroom during lunch when I got a call from Kyleen telling me to get my butt down to the art room where I was thrown a white sheet and told to 'make a one shouldered dress'. A few twists, tucks and staples later we headed off to the agriculture garden beds to take a few shots. I always have so much fun taking pictures for Danica, the randomest things just kinda happen! Anyway these are just a few shots, for Danica's selections check it out on her blog here. On another note, can I just take a minute to release my frustration, my body of work is really, just not working and I can't look at it right now without the urge to step on it and call it quits. Why won't you just come together like I imagined you would?!

6 comments:

  1. No it's lovely your work is lovely okay, i'm super motivated and generally insanely depressed after mumma bears visit today :( But don't give up and thank you!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so beautiful! wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful pics!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so cool!(: I love your blog(: I follow you now! I really hope you can follow me back(:
    -S


    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete