Sunday, July 8, 2012

My anchor holds within the veil

Hillsong Conference 2012
Oh my golly goodness what a jam packed crazy blessed week! It has been so wonderful and definitely life changing! I was so privileged to hear Steven Furtick, Joseph Prince, Joyce Meyer, Louie Giglio, Rich Wilkerson Jnr (whom I got a picture with up there BOOYEAH) , Carl Lentz, Judah Smith, Brian & Bobbie Houston (+ others) preach and, oh man I wish I could explain how amazing it was! To top it off worship each night lead by the likes of Israel Houston (which I kinda got...half a picture with), Matt Redman, Chris Tomlin, Darlene Zschech, Brooke Fraser etc. Ok I know that I sound really crazy right now but honestly it was such an amazing week and I've got to thank Krisha for inviting me! Such a humbling experience and hopefully I'd be able to go next year, maybe. I think the past week has really awakened me to a few things in my personal life I need to sort out, realign my priorities and just really live purposefully. 

In other quick news, I was once again asked to join Panda Clap Productions in the 48 Hour EcoFilm competition and we wrapped up our shooting at around 9:30pm last night. The team has been crazily editing all night and to what I've been told it's looking good! Will be sure to post up some behind the scenes footage and the finished project (once the competition is over) soon!

3 comments:

  1. awesome pics..... thanks for sharing xxxxx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! Must have had an awesome time! :D

    xo
    Glam Mania...!!

    ReplyDelete