Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I leave my burden at Your feet

1. OOTD: DIY Velvet top, Thrifted American Apparel Shorts, Thrifted Chambray top & ALDO heels, 2. OOTD: Thrifted button up & white cable knit jumper, 3. Flowers on a sunny day, 4. Happy Socks c/o The Old Scholar, 5. Thrifted fairyfloss blazer, 6. Mum's thrifted boots, 7. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement (borrowed from Danica) & 8.Crispy baked potatoes with Sriracha chilli sauce

IT'S ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Yes yes I am (barely) alive and (relatively) well but nonetheless, alive. Finished my internal exams and it feels so good! I'm aware that I've been gone for a while so I guess this is a disjointed hey look what little I've been up to post. The last picture is my latest addiction, and I don't use the term 'addiction' lightly. Cubes of crispy baked potato topped with Sriracha sauce (I live on a mantra that any food, no matter how bad, is instantly improved with a generous serving of Sriracha chilli sauce). Pretty much lived on that, Cheerios and milk tea during my exam period (lets not discuss my diet choices...) Now that exams are done, I have more time to fret over my formal. At this point in time I have nothing; no dress, no shoes, no make up, no jewellery. The panic is starting to grow on me. My formal/graduation in one month, I have nothing, it's kinda scary (so if anyone is willing throw some shoes, gowns etc my way, feel free to).On another note, there's a few exciting things heading my way soon. Will update you guys as things unfold!

Ps. Follow my on instagram! @lisangyn_

4 comments:

  1. i love your white knit jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you thrift from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I thrift locally around South Western Sydney! Liverpool, Fairfield, Holsworthy etc.

      Delete
  3. your outfit looks amazing and i love your shoes *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow each other? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete