Tuesday, October 9, 2012

You stay same through the ages

 
 1-2. Damask patterned sweater, 3-4. Chiffon and Lace top, 5-6. Deep forest green button up, 7-8. Lace dress & 9-10. Ladakh denim jacket

Thrift store finds from the new Mission Australia in Liverpool (dropped by quickly as I was walking to the train station after studying at the library). They had $10/kg of clothing so I picked these up. Cost me just over $2 a piece (which is an absolute bargain). The forest green button up is actually a much deeper gorgeous colour but it didn't come up! Boo! Will be MIA until the end of HSC probably :( Pray for my sanity.

5 comments:

  1. so jellen!!! i love the lace dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces! I love the print on the first blue/black top and the lace dress is just perfection!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
    Breil Necklace GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog~ Following<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pieces!

    lots of love from the c&p grls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first shirt. The mostest and the bestest ;)

    ReplyDelete